How to use variable for check box when using list in the table
Application Type
Traditional Web
Service Studio Version
11.11.1 (Build 42524)

Hi Team,

I have a local variable with a list of structure in the table as source record list .

now check box need to be implemented against that table , 

How a can I add variable to the check box (IS_Checked) to perform the other action 

please assist ...

I have tried below ways did not seem to work ...

1) Made that as list record and added -> Isselected boolean structure ...-> did not work 

2) Tried adding another structure attribute ,,, did not work ...

Please assist me in this 

Thanks 

Hi, hope you are doing well

You can add a boolean atribute on the aggregate/SQL, with the condition you want, or all true/false. This aggregate/SQL will popule the table records (with a checkbox), and when you check it or uncheck it, it will change the boolean that is assigned to.

Thanks

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Naina,

The described implementation should work for the mentioned use case. If possible, could you please share the sample .oml file with the implementation? I think you have missed something minute in the logic part.

I have created a demo for the mentioned use case to help you with understanding the implementation. See this demo screen

I hope this helps you!

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

DigitalLabCheckBox.oml

Hi Thanks for the reply,

without using record list , How can I add checkbox variable , 

because, if I add record list it is throwing compilation error !

Please assist 

Hi Benjith sam,

Hope you are doing good, can you please the correct .oml file as this file is not opening .

Thanks 

shehroze khan

Hi, hope you are doing well

You can add a boolean atribute on the aggregate/SQL, with the condition you want, or all true/false. This aggregate/SQL will popule the table records (with a checkbox), and when you check it or uncheck it, it will change the boolean that is assigned to.

Thanks

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.