[OutDoc] outdoc and solutions documentation
Question
Forge component by OutSystems R&D

My team has put all of our forge components under a single solution.  When trying to generate documentation on that solution, it says there is an error for outsystems charts.  I looked in service center and this error was logged around the same time:

also when i try to view the espace, i get the error below: 

Error executing query. Error in advanced query GetEspaces in Preparation in eSpace_List in MainFlow in OutDoc (SELECT {Espace}.*, {Espace_Version}.[Description], {Espace_Version}.[Uploaded_Date], {UserMT}.*  FROM  {Espace}  INNER JOIN {Espace_Version} ON    (    COALESCE({Espace}.[Version_Id], 0) = 0    AND     {Espace_Version}.[Id] = (SELECT max(version2.Id) FROM {Espace_Version} version2 WHERE version2.eSpace_Id = {Espace}.[Id])    OR     {Espace}.[Version_Id] = {Espace_Version}.[Id]   )    LEFT JOIN {UserMT} ON COALESCE({Espace_Version}.[Uploaded_By], 0) = COALESCE({UserMT}.[Id], 0)  WHERE( Lower({Espace}.[Name]) LIKE (@eSpaceNamePattern )) AND {Espace}.[Is_Active] = 1 AND {Espace}.[Is_System] = 0  ORDER BY @OrderBy ): Execution Timeout Expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.

Hello @Ewin Hong,

Please confirm if you are using the latest version of OutDoc. I do not use OutDoc so the following suggestion is really a trial and error:

1. Publish the OutSystemsCharts from ServiceCenter
  2. Publish all consumers for OutSystemsCharts from ServiceCenter
  3. Try regenerating using OutDoc

Hope this helps,

Regards,

AJ

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.