Create/Upgrade Database was failed.(platform Server upgrade from 10 to 11 )
Platform Version
11.11.3 (Build 29602)

Hi all.

I performed an upgrade installation of Platform Server from Ver.10 to Ver.11 for evaluation purposes.
After the installation, I clicked the [Create/Upgrade Database] button on the Platform tab in the Configuration Tool settings, but the following error message is displayed and I cannot update the database.

Upgrade Schema
Error: Unable to obtain the connection string(Platform,Services,Runtime),Please run configuration Tool.
at
OutSystems.Server.Infrastructure.PlatformDatabaseAccess,CreatePlatformDatabaseAccessProvider(Source source,User user,DataSpace dataspace,|SettingsProvider)
at
OutSystems.Server.Infrastructure.PlatformDatabaseAccess..ctor(Booleancc)
at
OutSystems.Server.Infrastructure.PlatformDatabaseAccess.get_sc#lpcajmvv()
at
OutSystems.Server.Infrastructure.PlatformSettings.sc#nrhunjrc(String m,String n,Boolean o,Boolean p)
at
OutSystems.HubEdition.configurationTool.SpecificUpgrades.UpgradeRenantlds.cfg#qxivydhx(Transaction asy)
at
OutSystems.HubEdition.configurationTool.Schema.cfg#rvpjwett.cfg#nhyfpdfh(IRepeatableSpecificUpgrade aao)
at

What does this error mean?
Please let me know how to solve this problem.

What I have done
I set the admin password in the Credentials tab of the Configuration Tool.
Installed RabbitMQ on the Cache tab of the Configuration Tool.
I installed the SSL certificate.
Installed the SAP connector library.
Notes.
All test connections in the Configuration Tool show as successful.
My environment :
Server. Microsoft Azure(Standalone)
Database AzureSQL(elastic pool)

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Ohara

error.png

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.