Where can I find the PlatformLogs extension?
Question
Platform Version

This link mentions the PlatformLogs extension but I cannot find a download link:
https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Enterprise_Customers/Upgrading/Keep_OutSystems_log_data_in_a_separate_database

Solution

Turns out it was a permissions issue on this specific server. Normally you don't have to do anything, it should just be listed (as it was in other environments). Thanks to everyone who replied.

Hello Neil,

You can find it under 'Manage Dependencies' in ServiceStudio:

Regards,

AJ

Nope - doesn't show there, does this mean the installation is misconfigured?

Interesting, it shows up for me by default and I am on OutSystems 11.11.0. The extension belongs to the ServiceCenter application. I see it both in my personal environment as well as the Enterprise environments (in the cloud). Will need to dig deeper to see why you are unable to see it.

Just to confirm though, you are on OutSystems 11 or higher correct?

Yes, it is 11 and no there is nothing in ServiceCenter either - I have asked devops to check as I suspect this installation may have gone wrong. Thanks for the feedback.

Good luck!

btw there was no information in ServiceCenter on this extension in my case either. So I had to add it as a dependency in one of my Applications to 'force the issue' to be able to see the following details:

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi, let me ask at OutSystems.

Solution

Turns out it was a permissions issue on this specific server. Normally you don't have to do anything, it should just be listed (as it was in other environments). Thanks to everyone who replied.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.