Integration Studio Timeout
Service Studio Version
11.10.20 (Build 41551)

I’m getting the attached error in service studio when retrieving the list of tables and views from a database. Currently there are 5,890 tables and 92,187 views. There is no search capability so it will always retrieve the full list. And even if I manage to increase the timeout, I will have to wait more than 10 minutes to add a table. Any idea how to solve this?

Error.png

Ultimately we should split the database, but for now there is a workaround offered by OutSystems support. 

1. In Integration Studio, right-click the Entities and select "Add Entity" instead of "Connect to external table"
  2. Fill in the 'Name', the 'Table or View Default Name' and the 'Logical Database'
  3. Right-click on the entity and click "Refresh Entity". This will fetch all the information of the table/view defined.
Champion

Hi Khalil,

Sorry asking about this, but before the screenshot you provide (select table(s)) it should doing select database(s)

Did your database have 5890 tables ?

My suggestion is split your tables into separate databases.

Thanks

Ultimately we should split the database, but for now there is a workaround offered by OutSystems support. 

1. In Integration Studio, right-click the Entities and select "Add Entity" instead of "Connect to external table"
  2. Fill in the 'Name', the 'Table or View Default Name' and the 'Logical Database'
  3. Right-click on the entity and click "Refresh Entity". This will fetch all the information of the table/view defined.
Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.