[BDDFramework Client Side] How to run BDDFramework Client Side scenarios in a CI/CD pipeline
Question
Forge component by OutSystems R&D

Hi

I have a CI/CD pipeline in Azure DevOps which runs BDDFramework scenarios for server-side actions of an OutSystems application. I followed this guide for setting up the pipeline: https://github.com/OutSystems/outsystems-pipeline/wiki/Building-an-OutSystems-pipeline-with-Azure-DevOps

I'm thinking of implementing scenarios for client-side actions with this BDDFramework Client Side component. When scenarios are implemented I would need to run those scenarios in my Azure DevOps pipeline in addition to the BDDFramework scenarios for server-side actions which I mentioned in the beginning. 

Does BDDFramework Client Side enable this requirement i.e. is it possible to run BDDFramework Client Side scenarios in an Azure DevOps pipeline similarly how it is done in the Building-an-OutSystems-pipeline-with-Azure-DevOps guide?

Do you have any plans to write guiding documentation/wiki for running BDDFramework Client Side scenarios in a CI/CD pipeline?

Thanks in advance.

Eemi

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.