Email from Reactive Web App can't be sent
Application Type
Reactive
Service Studio Version
11.11.0 (Build 42742)

I'm trying the new "Built-in Emails for Mobile and Reactive Web Apps" in my Personal Environment.

I can create an Email under an UI Flow in my Reactive Web App and select it in Email property of a Send Email in a Server Action. 

However, when I executed the logic, the Send Email didn't finish and I couldn't send that mail.

Is there something I can do to improve this situation?

• the platform server version: 11.12.0 (Build 30002) 
  • Email Configuration was filled correctly (Service Center > Administration > Email Configuration)
  • I can send a mail from a Traditional Web application in the same environment
  • Technical Preview switch is on
  • after 3 minutes had passed since I executed the Send Email,  timeout was recorded in Errors Log (Error creating Email. Execution Timeout Expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding. The statement has been terminated.)
  • when I executed the Send Email, an Email log was shown in Service Center's Email log with status of pending

Hi @Junji Watanabe,

First of all, apologies for the late reply, I missed your post somehow. 

This issue with Personal Environments is a known issue. We already have a fix that is being rolled out to the existing Personal Environments. You should get the update in the upcoming days, although we cannot provide an exact date to when each Personal is upgraded.

Hopefully, you will be able to continue testing and providing feedback soon.

Best regards,
Vítor

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Vitor,

Thank you for your reply.

I 'll wait for the update! And I will try this feature as soon as my personal environment updates.

Best regards,

Junji Watanabe

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.