Do you have a support desk or help desk in Japanese?

I have some questions.

but I can't say in English.

I'm not good at English.

Do you have a support desk or help desk in Japanese?

thank you.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi yang,

Unfortunately, OutSystems' official technical support is provided in English as stated here.

OutSystems has several partners in Japan, so you may be able to find one with a help desk Japanese available.

For example, according to their web site, CTC offers support for those who buy license from them.

Best regards,

Junji Watanabe

mvp_badge
MVP

If your questions are purely technical ones, maybe I can help you.

However, as far as I know, OutSystems forum is not available in Japanese. So, you can post them on Qiita's question feature with outsystems tag.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi,

You can use Google translate to translate your English to Japanese and Japanese to English.

Documentation is available in Japanese.

As far as I know support is not available in English.

Regards,

Daniel

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi yang,

Unfortunately, OutSystems' official technical support is provided in English as stated here.

OutSystems has several partners in Japan, so you may be able to find one with a help desk Japanese available.

For example, according to their web site, CTC offers support for those who buy license from them.

Best regards,

Junji Watanabe

mvp_badge
MVP

If your questions are purely technical ones, maybe I can help you.

However, as far as I know, OutSystems forum is not available in Japanese. So, you can post them on Qiita's question feature with outsystems tag.

mvp_badge
MVP

As Junji, already correctly stated the support is in English, as stated in this document

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Enterprise_Customers/OutSystems_Support/01_Contact_OutSystems_technical_support#Language

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.