Report Professional
Good afternoon

Guys, I need to make a professional report

this component is great but is still having some problems with page breaks and alignments

Can someone give me a hint on how I can print the report at a professional level.
Solution

Hello Jone

Regarding the Professional Form: If you are telling about the Column Names Split in two lines, then it is because of Page Width and Table Width. Either you can use A3 size paper to fit this perfectly or adjust the number of column or their width. Also, I don't think the sorting arrow will be required in Printing Copy. You can remove those to get some space. 

I am not sure about the page break exactly, but it seems that page is trying to fetch as much as possible information on it. You can try a force page break after approx numbers of line. So, for example your first page with header shows 16 lines correctly and you can calculate same for other page too. Accordingly you can try a force page break on pages. 

I have not hands-on on this but feel this approach can help you.

Solution

Okay, thanks for confirmation. 

You are using the Screen1 to print the data. You need to add small CSS there to hide the icon class

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Jone,

Which component are you referring to? And if you already tried it can you share your OML and give an example pdf of the report with the page break issue you want to fix?

Regards,

Daniel

Hi
 I'm using SimpleReportsReactive it serves me in other reports it generates but this one I am not able to give it a professional form.

Solution

Hello Jone

Regarding the Professional Form: If you are telling about the Column Names Split in two lines, then it is because of Page Width and Table Width. Either you can use A3 size paper to fit this perfectly or adjust the number of column or their width. Also, I don't think the sorting arrow will be required in Printing Copy. You can remove those to get some space. 

I am not sure about the page break exactly, but it seems that page is trying to fetch as much as possible information on it. You can try a force page break after approx numbers of line. So, for example your first page with header shows 16 lines correctly and you can calculate same for other page too. Accordingly you can try a force page break on pages. 

I have not hands-on on this but feel this approach can help you.

Right

I'm a beginner, I managed to adjust the body of the report,

do you have a tip on how to remove the arrows

Round demarcation in the report above

We Understand and that's why Daniel asked the prerequisites to help you around the solution. 

Please share that proper information with us so we can look into exact challenge and share the solution. 

Hi

Follow OLM 

I thank

Print.oml

Please check the Sample once: https://personal-9qwkrkgl.outsystemscloud.com/Print/Prints

I have removed the Sortable Icons. This is what can works for you to format the report? 

excellent that's right I met my need

if you can tell me how to remove or send the OML I would be grateful

Thank you very much
Solution

Okay, thanks for confirmation. 

You are using the Screen1 to print the data. You need to add small CSS there to hide the icon class

Thanks

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.