External DB connection compile error

Hi all!

I am challeging to build my own app as non-developer.

But stuck with small problem in the first step. problem is like below.

According to learning guide provided Outsystems, I want to connect my external RDS DB to Outsystems. but when click the '1click publish' button after connecting DB, this error happens. what can I do for it?

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Heebeom,

Welcome to the OutSystems community! The first thing you need to do is click the first error (the one that says "compiler error"), because that's what the real error is. If you still don't know what to do, be sure to post the error message here, so we can take a look.

Hi. First, thanks for kind reply. The error is below

details are below. even though it is korean, hope you can help me

.NET Compilation.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\BuildTools\MSBuild\Current\Bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(1216,5): error MSB3644: .NETFramework,Version=v4.6.1? ?? ????? ?? ? ????. ? ??? ????? ? ????? ??? ??? ?(SDK/??? ?)? ?????, ?????? ??? ?????. https://aka.ms/msbuild/developerpacks?? .NET Framework ??? ?? ????? ? ????. 

There is an error of my re-comment. I would re-post comment at today PM 22:00 EST

Champion

Hi Heebeom,

What kind of environment you are using? Cloud or On-Premier?

The message means you did not install the proper version of .Net FrameWork.

Kind regards,

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.