Data Migration from Sharepoint with SQL Server DB to Outsystems with SQL Server DB

Hi All,

We want to do the Data Migration from sharepoint (SQL Server 2016 ) Database to Outsystems with (SQL Server 2016) Database , Please need your support on the same with following questions in mind.

1.  Is there a way to do the Data migration directly , I mean SQL Server Database to SQL Server Database , without any

involvement of the application. 

2. Or the Application involvement is mandatory in the data migration process .

Your urgent help please.

Thank you,

Habibi

Hi Manish,

Thank you for the update ... however  i have already viewed both above links before, and the purpose of my post was to know if there are other ways to accomplish the data migration.

Anyhow thanks again.

Habibi

Hi All,

Through the extension using integration studio we have the tables definitions available in the outsystems now.

However , the data in these tables are from the external tables and if we break the Database connection the data doesn't appear.

How we can import the data from the external tables to the local tables in outsystems .

Please let me know and thank you in advance for your support.

Habibi

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.