Application Type
Reactive

how i can solve when i save or update data using drop dwon

in screen (menuitem details) when i update any items like this 

and click save the menu which i selected  do not save 

how can solve these issue 

like at attachment OMl

Menu.oml

My Mistake, Please correct the assignment, it should be in GetMenuItemById instead of GetmenuItemByMenuId,

Hi Andrew,

I have checked your OML in save action you did not assigned the input parameter that you used for the dropdown to the entity record that your are updating, 

Kind Regards,

I am not able to publish your OML as it has dependency on other module

or else you can do it the way you did for menu item,

Hope this helps,

Kind Regards,

i  added assigned  but the menu does not updated

1111111111111.PNG

i add (menuid) because when i click add (menuitems) in screen (menu) it will be select menu which i selected    like this link Do it like https://personal-gvhrgamr.outsystemscloud.com/TextEditor/Menu

My Mistake, Please correct the assignment, it should be in GetMenuItemById instead of GetmenuItemByMenuId,

(in screen Menuitem details)

if i need show dropdwon for language based on which i selected from dropdwon  menuitems how i can do this 

like as at attachment oml

Menu.oml

Hi,

Do you want the second drop down should populate based on the first drop down of language ?

or 

you just wanted to display the captured language from drop down?

or 

how to save the selected language in entity?

HI,

Add this filter in GetLanguageById aggregate, and test

Language.Id = GetMenuItemById.List.Current.MenuItem.LanguageId or
Language.Id = NullIdentifier()

If Language Drop down should not show any list if the menu item is not selected then don't add nullidentifier() filter 

Can you share OSP file so that i can publish it in my end test and provide a solution 

I have made changes in your OML,

1. Added one local variable and mapped it with menu item drop down 

2.added one aggregate and add filter of same local variable

3. added newly added aggregate filter in language aggregate,

Menu1.oml

it show only (en)

i need if user not selected any menu item the drop dwon for language must show al value (en, ar)

if user selected any menu items the drop dwon for language must show value based on which the user selected in drop dwon for menu item

Then add this filter in getLangaguebyId with existing one Langague.id=Nullidentifier()

hi ,

I have implemented same thing,

If the language is not associated with any of the item then only get displayed even if the menu item is not selected and 

If the language id is associated with menu item then it wont get displayed if the menu item is null.

Find the attached OML,

you will find this in screen 

DropDownSelection
SearchSample.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.