How can we update product image? and how to display it on product list?

Hey,

I've developed two screens product list and Product details.

In the product list, I've used a four-column List Template.

And in the Second screen, the product details are in that.

So the problem is, in the product details screen I used update Image bottom.

However, apart from other information, only the image is not updating in the product list screen. 

Kindly need help with it.

I'm also attaching the .oml file for more reference.

ShopingEnd.oml

Solution

Hi Vinayak,

Please find attached the updated OML. Kindly review this and let me know, if you still not able to update the image and see on the productdetail page.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

ShopingEndSachin.oml

Hello Vinayak,

In the Save action of ProductDetail Screen you are using CreateProduct entity action which will create the new record not update any existing record. So, remove it and add UpdateProduct entity action as shown in the below image and then try to update all the records including image as well.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

Hi Sachin,

I've checked it again but it's the same as you mentioned in your answer.

And I've also recreated the same page with your reference but still, it's not working.

Kindly look here again to solve this error.

Solution

Hi Vinayak,

Please find attached the updated OML. Kindly review this and let me know, if you still not able to update the image and see on the productdetail page.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

ShopingEndSachin.oml

Hi Sachin,

Still not working...again the same, updating all records except the image.

Have you tried the OML which I had shared with you? Since, I am able to update the image as well as other records into the product entity from productdetail screen.

Hi Sachin,

I've tried your OML and its updating records in the database  but,

The updated image isn't visible on the product_list screen. 

Then it might be cache issue.. Could you please refresh (Ctrl + F5) your screen and see if updated image appears on the screen?

Hi Sachin,

I've cleared cache also but still appearing the same image not getting it...

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.