Login to my created app
Question
Application Type
Reactive
Service Studio Version
11.11.2 (Build 43110)

I am new to out system when i create my 1st app and publish and open in browser it always ask me for login and password where I will get the credentials I just want to test my app?

Hello Priyanka,

For now you could check the 'Anonymous' role to bypass the login screen as shown in the sample screenshot below: (so in your case you will need to check the 'Anonymous' Role for the screen named 'Cal')

To eventually login as yourself (by unchecking 'Anonymous' Role) you will need to create an admin user first as described here.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

AJ

Hi Priyanka,

I agree with the @AJ.'s suggestion in the above comment but I think you might be using your LifeTime/Service Studio user credentials to login into your application and with OutSystems the users to access created applications with it are different from the LifeTime/Service Studio Users.

As mentioned above by AJ you can go to https://<environment_address>/Users and create new users to access/login your applications created with OutSystems.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.