Is there a list of error message when the application runs?
Application Type
Mobile, Reactive

Hi all,

Regarding Reactive and mobile app,

Do you know if there is such a list of error or warning messages displayed in TrueChange tab that you might encounter while working in the Service Studio.

In addition, if there is a list of error messages like 'Invalid Permission "You don't have permissions to view this screen."' when running your applications.

FYI
https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Reference/Errors_and_Warnings/Errors

Thanks in advance,

Asami

Champion

Hi,

I don't understand the question, but error log is already exist on Service Center - Monitoring - Error

Thanks

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Toto,

I believe Asami is asking for a list of possible errors and warnings not the actual warnings.

Regards,

Daniel

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello Asami,

You already provided a list for the required property, but I doubt it's a complete list. I will check with OutSystems.

But messages like invalid permission are actually not platform messages. They are part of your application code and come from the application template used when you created the app. In don't think there is a compete list of those. 

Regards,

Daniel

Hey Asami,

In Run Server Action we create our own modified error messages or warnings.

Under Run Server Action you need to choose FeedBack massage.

In the Feedback message, you can modify the feedback massage as per your business requirements,

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.