I Learned & Built My Own App with OutSystems in “Just 14 Days” - Can You?

Yes! I received one challenge to learn and build my own mobile app with a self-paced learning path only in 14 Days... 

It seems impractical - Yes? No! I did that. Wait, not only me but all 28 participants have done that :) 

OKAY, LET ME TELL YOU THE COMPLETE JOURNEY -

I got this opportunity as an announcement from @Yashraj around two weeks ago on LinkedIn saying about the close study group for professionals who want to learn app development in OutSystems! I was interested and immediately shared my interest to join. 

I received notification for the first catchup call. I was not well because of the Covid vaccination, though my keen interest boosted me to join the meeting. 

There were around 28 participants in the session. We introduced ourselves to each other, discussed low-code, Outsystems Platform, and the session went well. 

In the session, we received one challenge to complete a guided learning path to "Learn Reactive App Development" within 14 days from Yashraj. He also shared a complete hands-on guide to help in developing the first mobile app.

After the session, we all started working on a common objective, helping each other, and motivating by sharing the routine progress. I have completed the challenge before time!

"We are more powerful when we empower each other" - Is what I have learnt in #14DaysOfOutSystems.

Now, by ending with the 14 Days all 28 participants have completed the challenge and built their own app with low code.

I encourage everyone who is new to Outsystems to get this deep experience of learning with #14DaysOfOutSystems and a complete guide to build the first Mobile Application.

If you're interested in learning low-code development, take the #14DaysOfOutSystems challenge and get your own learning plan for 14 days of continuous learning! A little progress every day adds up to big results. Enhance your skillset by taking this challenge - https://outsyste.ms/14dayschallenge 

Regards, Manish Gupta :) 

Thanks for sharing. It seems a nice direction for me to start with! 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.