I can't generate or view Mobile QR code on personal environment service Studio

I can't generate the mobile QR code due to this error: Invalid username or password. Please check Service Center logs for more information 

I was able to generate the APK on Service Centre but can't find more information that explains the error I'm seeing on the "distribute" section on service studio.

Screenshot114.png

The uninstall and re-install worked, I was using an old version.

I was using version 11.7 and now installed version 11.11. 2

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Lesego,

That's weird.

Have you tried to restart Service Studio?

Kind Regards,

João

Hi João 

I found it very weird too. I tried to restart the service studio but it didn't work.

I also created a new personal account to test if the problem was specific to my account but I experienced the same issue with the new account.

Strangely when I log in to my work(enterprise ) platform using the same service studio, I don't experience that.  It is clearly specific to the personal environment.

My next step is to uninstall & re-install Service Studio and see if it will fix the issue.

mvp_badge
MVP

In any case, it seems like a bug and therefore my suggestion would be to use the "Give us feedback " button on Service Studio, to send this feedback to the product team so they can inform and fix it

Kind Regards,
João

The uninstall and re-install worked, I was using an old version.

I was using version 11.7 and now installed version 11.11. 2

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.