how to create a comment portal ?

i have two entities patitent and its doctor.

i want to develop a comment portal between doctor and patient also they can upload multiple files of their reports.

i am new to outsystems please help asap

Hello Deepak,

Welcome to the community!

First please go through with the available courses to learn the basics of OutSystems and then go for the application development. Please refer the below link to find the different courses and start with developer.

https://www.outsystems.com/training/paths/

Thanks And Kind Regards,

Sachin

Hello Sachin sir 

Done my certification few days back. Help me out. 

Thanks and Regards, 

Deepak

mvp_badge
MVP

hello daniel sir

i have created database model.

I want a functionality like here in outsystem forum we commenting and replying.same patient and doctor assigned can comment and share reports.

Thanks and regards

deepak

Hello Deepak

In addition to above comment, you can start with this plugin to establish the communication and add options of adding attachments in the same. 

Hello Manish Sir

Much appreciated help. This app given me the basic idea how to move forward.

Thanks and Regards, 

Deepak

Hi @Deepak Bishnoi,

To make a comment portal, you can use "ChatMessage" widget provided by Outsystems. Try this one to make a communication portal between two users.

Kind Regards,

Narendra

hi @Narendra Bhangale 

Exactly the widget i was finding.There are some added functionality in traditional web app than reactive web.

Thanks and Regards, 

Deepak

Hi,

As you mentioned application type as reactive in your problem statement, I created sample application using "ChatMessage" widget. Further you can customize chatting as per users.

Check this demo app and let me know this is something like you expected or else.

Thanks & Regards,

Narendra Bhangale.

ChatMessageDemo.oml

You're welcome, Deepak.

Glad to help you :).

Regards,

Narendra Bhangale.

Thanks to all. You all very very helpful its nice to learn from experienced seniors. Query solved.

Regards,

Deepak

Hi @Deepak Bishnoi,

If your query resolved by any above answer(posted by any folk), please mark that as solution

So it will helpful to everyone and like any newcomer in Outsystems user also. So they will get direct answer from that result if they face similar issue like you.

Kind Regards,

Narendra Bhangale.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.