How to Bootstrap one excel with many columns into many different entities?
Application Type
Reactive

Hi, I am trying to upload one excel sheet and bootstrap the details to perform the following action:

1. Create acct for all new applicants; 
  2. create/update the applicants records into many different related entities and
  3. grant roles to the applicants based on what was stated in the excel file.  

Attached is my logic flow. 

When trying to debug the app, an application error was encountered:

"An error was raised by the application: Ambiguous binding of the 'Name' column header; prefix it with the entity name and a colon (':'). Ambiguous binding of the 'Name' column header; prefix it with the entity name and a colon (':'). "

I am new to outsystems and coding. Can someone point me to the correct direction? Thanks in advance!

Have attached a printscreen of the error message and a copy of my oml.  

regards,

Kenny

OutsystemsError.zip

Hi, I have resolved the issue by removing the aggregate and replaced it with a Entity structure. :)

Hello kenny,

for this you can create same structure(column) which is in you excel shit and import in that first and after as per your requirement you pass the respective value for creating and updating the data 

or else if you create entity(ex. namely - local_entity ) for the import data and then pass this to the respective different entities and then you will erase the the local_entity so this is easy to handle 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.