DropDown does not display list & Setting Min Max date on calendars
Question

I'm always having issues with dropdown that suppose to display all elements from the column and also I want to set a 3 days interval to the DatePicker calendar Input 

SharedScreenshot.jpg

Hello Dimas, 

can you Please share your OML so it is easy to go through your code 

Thanks

Akshay Deshpande

The Purpose of this app originally was so that the user can choose their name and confirm their invitation, also they will choose what date they'll attend and if they are going to stay over with the dates of the stay. Afterward I will have access to another screen where I have the list of all the users and their answers.

Also I want the date picker only allow to choose 3 specific days and for the second date picker to allow multiple date chosen.

MPPOS.oap

Hi Dimas

Can you send me OML file.

The Purpose of this app originally was so that the user can choose their name and confirm their invitation, also they will choose what date they'll attend and if they are going to stay over with the dates of the stay. Afterward I will have access to another screen where I have the list of all the users and their answers.

Also, I want the date picker only to allow to choose 3 specific days and for the second date picker to allow multiple date chosen.

Also my Dropdown does not contain does settings to change and actually wanted to use a searchable dropdown but I still suffer the same issue of no being able to display the elements.

MPPOS.oap

Hi Dimas,

For dropdown to show all values, please change the max records property of the aggregate assigned to the dropdown source.

and can you please describe the scenario in detail for Datepicker ?

Regards,

Saravanan Santhanam.

Also I want the date picker only allow to choose 3 specific days and for the second date picker to allow multiple date chosen.

Also my Dropdown does not contain does settings to change and actually wanted to use a searchable dropdown but I still suffer the same issue of no being able to display the elemets.

MPPOS.oap

Hello Dimas

Welcome to the community and asking your first question! 

I would like to help you with a perfect answer but please share some clarity to me on your question. 

I'm always having issues with dropdown that suppose to display all elements from the column 

1. The dropdown by default shows all the column values from aggregator. If you want to display some specific data from aggregate we can set Filter in the aggregate. Please let me know the specific business logic of displaying the data to share how-to achieve actions with Outsystems

and also I want to set a 3 days interval to the DatePicker calendar Input

1. So, if any customer click on DataPicker you only want them to show every 3rd date like 1st, 3rd, 6th,.. and so on dates? Or do you want to book for 3 days of selected date? Please clarify your question.

Many Thanks 

Thanks for the response

For the DropDown I have filter the Aggregate to catch the First And last name of the person listed, I just want the user to choose their name confirm the invitation with the dates provided by the two Date pickers, but I also want that the Date picker only allows for 3 specific dates.

After the user chooses their name and dates the apps should save the data back to the main aggregate so I can review the confirmation on another screen.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.