Advanced Excel: Error when writing cell or range
Application Type
Traditional Web
Service Studio Version
11.11.2 (Build 43110)

Advanced Excel Forge Component: When using a Cell_Write or Cell_WriteRange I am getting the following error which i cannot get around 

"Method not found: 'Void OfficeOpenXml.Style.ExcelStyle.set_QuotePrefix(Boolean)'. "

The inputs that we have should be very simple but if anyone has any guidance about what generates this error it would help debug and fix a lot.

Hi AJ, as i was building the demo oml for you (which worked in isolation) i identified that the issue was related to having both the Excel_Package and Advanced_Excel compoents referenced in the module.  I was using the Excel_Package logic in an old base version.  By cloning the module and removing references of Excel_Package prior to publish the logic now works as expected.  Must be something in the binaries that isnt compatible when both are referenced in the code.

Ah! yes, those 2 do not gel well when referenced in the same Module. I had to get rid of one of them as well not so long ago.

Thanks for sharing your observations and glad you resolved it on your end!

Regards,

AJ

Hi @Daniel Asserati,

There are no related posts in the forums around this error so it may have something to do with your specific logic or use case. 

1. Are you able to recreate the error in an oml that you could share with us?

2. Have you set a value for CellFormat -> 'QuotePrefix'? If so, please check if it is interfering with the String_Split.List.Length logic either directly or indirectly?

Regards,

AJ

Thanks for the advice AJ.  I have tried removing the String Split and also providing a CellFormat variable to actively set the QuotePrefix setting to both True and False all ending in the same result.

I even thought it may be the template that I was using as a base but the error has been caused using a blank workbook as a template also.

I will try to create an oml that I can share.

Hi AJ, as i was building the demo oml for you (which worked in isolation) i identified that the issue was related to having both the Excel_Package and Advanced_Excel compoents referenced in the module.  I was using the Excel_Package logic in an old base version.  By cloning the module and removing references of Excel_Package prior to publish the logic now works as expected.  Must be something in the binaries that isnt compatible when both are referenced in the code.

Ah! yes, those 2 do not gel well when referenced in the same Module. I had to get rid of one of them as well not so long ago.

Thanks for sharing your observations and glad you resolved it on your end!

Regards,

AJ

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.