How can I show multiple records in the same row of a table? (Newbie here)
Application Type
Reactive

I have a table showing multiple entities: (Events, EventsDetails & Languages static entity), an Event can have multiple EventDetails but with different language. But how can I show all languages created under same Event?

Solution

Hi Ahmad Abushammala

Probable solution would be -

• Create a web block just to display languages 
  • web block will have eventid as input parameter
  • Fetch the languages based on passed eventid and display the same in list inside the web block
  • Place the web block in the content of "Language" column in your parent screen where you want to display above grid show in your post.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Vani

Thanks a lot, yes that's exactly what I did, I kept trying till morning and it worked perfectly..

Hi Ahmad Abushammala,

Can you please explain a bit more ?

Do you want to combine all 3 tables and show the records as per your screenshot ?

or

You want to display multiple languages in "Language" column per event  something similar like below?

Event 1 English,French,Chinese

Event2 English,French

Thanks,

Vani

Yes, to display multiple languages in "Language" column per event?

and the Translate button actually goes to a new EventDetails form with passing EventId.

Solution

Hi Ahmad Abushammala

Probable solution would be -

• Create a web block just to display languages 
  • web block will have eventid as input parameter
  • Fetch the languages based on passed eventid and display the same in list inside the web block
  • Place the web block in the content of "Language" column in your parent screen where you want to display above grid show in your post.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Vani

Thanks a lot, yes that's exactly what I did, I kept trying till morning and it worked perfectly..

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.