Exam reschedule and reuse of vouchers
Application Type
Reactive

Hi all, just wanna rise some questions base on my topic. I had paid for my exam and ready to be verified in the ProProctor(app). However it is an unpleasant journey to go through. As my Id and registered name are not entirely the same, which they rejected me to take the exam. I acknowledge the mistake, but the training team just simply ask me to register another time slot again, which I need to pay again. There should/must be other methods to sort it out???

Feeling a bit unfair of this situation, seems like being a scam or stuff. Is there anyone experienced similar situations? Would like to have a zoom or something with the staff to really sort it out. 

Solution

Hi all,

This case is being followed up by me.

Wai Chun Suen please check the case as we have offered a solution for you.

Thank you,

Hi Wai,

Sad to hear about your experience. it happened with one of my colleague before where his face was not matching with the Id so team asked them to reschedule and he was able to do that without paying again.

have you send an email to training team explaining the above situation them along with exam details? if not please do so i am sure they will be able to resolve your concern.

You can also try contacting support by calling , numbers you can find under contact section.

tagging @Patrícia Landim if you can help here or tag appropriate person who can help.

Thanks,

Swapnil

Hi, Swapnil.  I did contact the support team, but they insist it's my problem and no other way around to not pay for the new one, which they give me an offer up to 45% off. My case is somehow in a sticky situation, which the day I paid and exam date have only 3 days in between, which I have no room to change reschedule, nor the staff can help, as they putting all the 'policies' in front. Yet, I still do not think it is practical to solve customer question by only asking us to pay??? A bit weird. 

Thanks for suggesting to tag @Patrícia Landim in. But well, she is the one, who manages my case. So probably, My 200 is gone. Bro literally despise with all these.  

Solution

Hi all,

This case is being followed up by me.

Wai Chun Suen please check the case as we have offered a solution for you.

Thank you,

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.