Input Calendar image dissapears at runtime

Input Calendar image dissapears at runtime

Dear users,

Input Calendar image dissapears at runtime. In service studio i can see the image but not when im using the program. the calendar widget works normally.

Somebody any idea?

Frits Frederiks
Hi Frits,

Are you using the latest - and greatest - version of Enterprise Manager, Service Studio and Platform Server? This usually happens if you're using very different versions of the 3.

If you want to troubleshoot this, I'd recommend installing Firefox, with the Firebug extension, and checking what image is it looking for, and whether or not the image is in the right place.

Let us know what you find.

Regards,

Paulo Tavares
I installed the firebug extension but i cant find the error and the link to the calendar_image image. I also updated the complete setup (platform, integration and servicestudio).

Does somebody could tell me where to look in firebug?

Thanks in advance

Frits
Hi Frits,

While you're using the latest version of the Platform, are you also using the latest version of Enterprise Manager? And have you refreshed the references?

In Firebug, you should look for where the calendar image is being loaded, and checking if it exists in that specific path - and if not, where does it exist.

Regards,

Paulo Tavares