Views
Comments
Solved
Cannot select forge component in forum post reference
Question

I am attempting to make a post linked to the Forge plugin. When clicking through the following flow (image attached):

Forum --> Ask Your Question --> Type of Post (Question) --> Post Context (Forge Component)

I end up at the following URL (image attached) https://www.outsystems.com/PortalTheme/ErrorHandler.aspx?ExceptionMessage=Detected+a+recursive+iteration+over+the+same+list.

And it displays an "Invalid Key" error modal.

I have logged out and back in to resubmit the forum post and that has not fixed the issue. This only seems to occur when selecting the "Forge Component" option.

createpost.png

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hello Nicholas,

Thanks for reporting this, I can reproduce it, and have informed OutSystems about it.

Regards,

Daniel

mvp_badge
MVP

Yes, I had this problem myself as well, when editing a Post that lacked the right Forge component, yesterday. OutSystems is aware of it, I hope they can fix it soon.

Just happened to check it out and its working now:

Yes it looks like the issue has been resolved.

Thanks for reporting it. I believe we have Daniel to thank for the quick escalation. Please feel free to tag Daniel's post as the Solution

Regards,

AJ

mvp_badge
MVP

Indeed, Daniël alerted OutSystems to this post, and they acted very quickly.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.