Error creating Email. The remote server returned an error: (500)Internal Server Error

Hi,

I am trying to send an email on a daily basis through a timer. I am fetching the "To" email address from user table.

While doing that I am getting "Error creating Email. The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error".

And also to fetch the email address I have tried with aggregate and SQL both. If I give test values and check, I am able to get. But in runtime while debugging its not giving any email addresses.

Kindly help me with this.

Regards,

Shree

Hi Shree,

This is something related to networking /infra related  or proxy related issue. Is your environment is on Premises or cloud based. Please check with your infra team that the Email API you are hitting is having any proxy or security involve in between.

Dileep.

Hi @Shreelakshmi Shivaramu,

With regards to issues when retrieving the email addresses, could you share screenshots of the filter logic and the test screen where you enter test values? I was curious about the input parameter(s) in the tests.

A screenshot of the error in Servicecenter logs would be great too.

Regards,

AJ

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.