[Yearly Calendar Widget] Discussion

[Yearly Calendar Widget] Discussion

Forge Component
(3)
Published on 2006-09-02 by Susete Henriques
3 votes
Published on 2006-09-02 by Susete Henriques
Impressive demo - download the software and it is a couple of .oml files - I was hoping for javascript.  Excuse my ignorance but what are .oml files?
Hi Tim, and welcome to the OutSystems community forums.

Indeed, .oml files are OutSystems Modeling Language files - the files created by the OutSystems Agile Platform IDE.

This Yearly Calendar Widget component here is a sample done in the OutSystems Agile Platform, for use in our users' projects. Granted, implementation-wise its core implementation should boil down to a huge mix of Javascript and HTML.

If you would like to test it out and use it, feel free to download the free Agile Platform Community Edition and check it out.

Otherwise, if you're looking to find an Yearly Calendar Widget to use somewhere else, either download the Agile Platform and try to port this component to somewhere else, or try to find a javascript-only similar widget in other sites. But beware - after downloading the Agile Platform, you might be tempted not to go back to traditional development ;)

Regards, and let us know how it goes.

Paulo Tavares
I would like to open the oml file, but I get the message that I first need to open the file with V 4.1 or 4.2.
I only have V6.0 available. How can I open the file?
Hi,

In attachment you can find the oml files upgraded to V6.0.
Take a look at the Vacations App, maybe the calendar that is being used there may  be useful.

Regards,
Nelson Baptista