Delta Associate Web Developer OutSystems 10 to 11 Certification

Hello,

I would like to enroll myself for Delta Associate Web Developer OutSystems 10 to 11 Certification , but I am not seeing it in certification tab. Can anyone please help me here.

You are automatically upgraded to 11

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hello there Prajakta,

If you had only the Associate Traditional Web Developer certification for OutSystems 10, you would need to do the delta to get the Associate Traditional Web Developer certification for OutSystems 11.

But since you had the Professional Traditional Web Developer certification for OutSystems 10, it automatically upgraded to Professional Traditional Web Developer certification for OutSystems 11. There is no need for you to do the delta in this scenario :)

For more information, please check this thread:

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/59549/launching-the-new-professional-web-developer-certification-for-outsystems-11/

"If you are already a Professional Web Developer for O10, we recommend that you don’t not take this new exam at this time. All version O10 certifications will be discontinued when the mainstream support for version 10 ends, on May 31st. By then, the already certified  O10 Professional Web Developers will have their certification badge updated to O11."

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Thank you for detailed explanation. 

You are automatically upgraded to 11

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hello there Prajakta,

If you had only the Associate Traditional Web Developer certification for OutSystems 10, you would need to do the delta to get the Associate Traditional Web Developer certification for OutSystems 11.

But since you had the Professional Traditional Web Developer certification for OutSystems 10, it automatically upgraded to Professional Traditional Web Developer certification for OutSystems 11. There is no need for you to do the delta in this scenario :)

For more information, please check this thread:

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/59549/launching-the-new-professional-web-developer-certification-for-outsystems-11/

"If you are already a Professional Web Developer for O10, we recommend that you don’t not take this new exam at this time. All version O10 certifications will be discontinued when the mainstream support for version 10 ends, on May 31st. By then, the already certified  O10 Professional Web Developers will have their certification badge updated to O11."

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Thank you for detailed explanation. 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.