Showing popup image with related id
Application Type
Reactive

Hi Teams,

I used file upload widget to upload one image  file  in EmployeeDetailScreen and showed these image in related EmployeeName List Screen. In Table Record, when I click image , want to appear zoom image like pop up. 

So I used pop up widget to show related image.

Now I'm facing below like example. 

At first, I uploaded Banana with  date and Save it.

At 2nd time,uploaded Kiwi with different date and Save it.

Before pop-up click,  I could see different images with different Date.

But when I click those image, I could see only Kiwi.

I want to see when I click Banana,  want to appear Banana Pop up Image.When I click Kiwi, want to appear Kiwi image.

I will share with this link.

Thanks and Kind Regards,

Hayasaka

DailyReportHayasaka.oml

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Hayasaka,

I would suggest you a slight tweak in the current implementation to achieve what you are trying for.

Steps to follow:

1. Define an additional Screen Local variable called CurrentPopupImage of Binary Data Type
  2. On Popup open assign the CurrentPopupImage with GetEmployeeInfoDetailById.List.Current.EmployeeInfoDetail.BinaryFile
  3. Map the CurrentPopupImage local variable as the Image Content field value to the popup image widget as shown below

Reason: After the screen renders, the Image widget inside the popup points to the last item/record of the Aggregate result set. Therefore, on opening the popup, the image within the popup widget must be explicitly updated/re-assigned with the current selected row BinaryFile value.

Refer to the attached updated .oml file.

I hope this helps you!

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

DailyReportHayasaka.oml

Hi Benjith Sam,

Thank for your detail explanation with modified OML.

It's really work.

Kind Regards,

Hayasaka

mvp_badge
MVP

You're welcome, Hayasaka.

Gald to help you :)

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

Hi,

I have check your OML, the link of images does not have any Id of specific record so that it can see only the selected image.

You need to add the employee id to the image link so that it can fetch the current selected employee and its images

Hope this helps,

Kind Regards,

Hi,

I have made some changes in your oml,

Created block which shows the employee images as per ID and added that block in popup so that when you click on different images it will show the different images as well along with the Employee id.

DailyReportHayasaka.oml

Hi @Hayasaka Kenichi,

As per the comments mentioned by @Komal Kumbhar I had changed the OML with opening the Image based on the EmployeeID so that you will get and updated the image.
Please find the Attchments.

Thanks in Advance,
Palle Vijay Bhaskar Reddy

DailyReportHayasakaUpdated.oml

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Hayasaka,

I would suggest you a slight tweak in the current implementation to achieve what you are trying for.

Steps to follow:

1. Define an additional Screen Local variable called CurrentPopupImage of Binary Data Type
  2. On Popup open assign the CurrentPopupImage with GetEmployeeInfoDetailById.List.Current.EmployeeInfoDetail.BinaryFile
  3. Map the CurrentPopupImage local variable as the Image Content field value to the popup image widget as shown below

Reason: After the screen renders, the Image widget inside the popup points to the last item/record of the Aggregate result set. Therefore, on opening the popup, the image within the popup widget must be explicitly updated/re-assigned with the current selected row BinaryFile value.

Refer to the attached updated .oml file.

I hope this helps you!

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

DailyReportHayasaka.oml

Hi Benjith Sam,

Thank for your detail explanation with modified OML.

It's really work.

Kind Regards,

Hayasaka

mvp_badge
MVP

You're welcome, Hayasaka.

Gald to help you :)

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.