pagination is causing data issue
Application Type
Traditional Web
Platform Version
11.11.2 (Build 29611)

Hi Team, 

I am facing some pagination issue ,

where in if I have more that 10 records(10 records per page) 

and if I switch to 2nd page and select the data by check box and click on delete , instead of displaying 2nd page data with deleted status it is automatically switching to 1st page ... and after switching back multiple times the status is updating ..

please suggest me 

Thanks 

Hello there! Can you Share the OML?

Regards,

Márcio

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Naina,

Are you refreshing the aggregate or sql query and table or list widget after the delete operation?

Regards,

Manish Jawla

Hi yes I am refreshing the table record and all the container with respect to page..

need suggestion on this 

I have assigned local strct list to the table records , how can I refresh the table data list w.r.t local variable 

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Naina,

If data source is local struct variable then you need to reassign the local struct variable with refreshed data query i.e. aggregate or sql.

For eg: In the beginning you used some aggregate or sql to fill the local struct variable but after performing any db operation you need to again call/refresh the same query and assign back to your local struct variable.

Regards,

Manish Jawla

Thanks for the continuous response,

I have assigned that and refreshing ... not sure where it is causing issue 

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Naina,

Is that possible for you to share the sample oml or screenshot of the action where you are performing this delete operation? so that we can investigate further.

Regards,
manish jawla

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.