Not able to login after shifting platform server
Platform Version
11.10.2 (Build 25738)

Dear Techies,

I have moved my QAT server to another server by doing following procedure. Configured with config tool with old Database and local deployment controller . I was able to connect to service center before adding in life time server. After adding in lifetime i am not able to login in service center with admin or any lifetime user.

Any Idea I have tried to reset passwords from database also but not able to login in service center.

Any Ideas.

REgards,

Viral Joshi

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Viral,

Could it be that you have External Authentication set up in LifeTime?

If that’s the case, try resetting the authentication preferences

Once reset, reinstall Service Center and check if you can login again. You can reconfigure External Authentication after that.

Regards,

Nordin

I am using OutSystems Built-In Authentication in lifetime.

mvp_badge
MVP

Can you describe in more detail what steps you took to move you QAT server to another server?

I have followed belwo this Moving OutSystems Hub / Platform Server to a new location on your server | OutSystems  steps.

While configuring config tool i have changed database ip in plateform, log and session tab,  Here I have use existing database which was connected to old server. only controller address changed to localhost in CONFIG TOOL and I went to process of Configuring service center by clicking apply add exit.

After that i have configure environment by accessing service center of new platform and added in lifetime.

mvp_badge
MVP

I’m not sure I follow what is your exact goal here. 

The documentation you shared is to move the Platform Server installation to a different location on the same server (f.e. from C-drive to D-drive).

From what I understood, you are trying to move the current QAT Platform Server installation that is installed on server A to a new server B, correct?

Yes exactly i have moved serve A to B same as new installation in D drive in same server. 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.