Navigate to item from list only goes to the first item

Dear all,

I am not sure what I am doing wrong here.

I have the AllItems list and when I click in one I want to navigate to the item details screen, for that in the AllItems I have created the following action with ID 

GetGastroOrders.List.Current.GastroOrders.Id

Then in the Item screen I have the ItemID as input :

However when I go to each of the screens, although the identifier changes in the url, the item shown is the first one always.

Can you help me? Thanks!

Kind regards,

Solution

From the Parent Screen (List Screen) you need to pass current list ID to Destination Screen as Input on Item Click action .

Then Destination Screen apply filter to list based on on input ID, It will display the particular list details. 

As you are referring current from list in destination screen without applying ID filter coming from Source screen, thats why all the time you are getting same records that is top record from the list.

Dileep

Hi Pablo,

That's the issue then. You have to filter GastroOrders.Id = ItemID(input).

Hi,

Can you share the item details screen's aggregate's filter.

Kind regards,

Dear Komal,

I have no Filter in the aggregate:

>

Hi Pablo,

That's the issue then. You have to filter GastroOrders.Id = ItemID(input).

yes correct you need to add the filter of input parameter and it'll solve your problem, 

Hey Pablo,

If you get your answer then mark this post as solved so any one else looking for same will get it form here ,

Hi ,

In ALLItems  screen List You have to select List attribute and  set the destination link i.e. Item Screen and Set ItemId(which is you mentioned above)   

Solution

From the Parent Screen (List Screen) you need to pass current list ID to Destination Screen as Input on Item Click action .

Then Destination Screen apply filter to list based on on input ID, It will display the particular list details. 

As you are referring current from list in destination screen without applying ID filter coming from Source screen, thats why all the time you are getting same records that is top record from the list.

Dileep

It worked! thanks everyone!

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.