Error configuring MySql database connection
Platform Version
11.9.2 (Build 29615)

Helo.

I'm trying to configure a MySQL database connection on the platform. I inserted all the parameters and when I tested the connection I got the message:

[1] A call to SSPI failed, see inner exception.
at MySql.Data.Common.Ssl.StartSSL(Stream& baseStream, Encoding encoding, String connectionString)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.CreateNewPooledConnection()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnection()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
at OutSystems.HubEdition.Extensibility.Data.TransactionService.BaseTransactionService.GetConnection()
at OutSystems.HubEdition.DatabaseProvider.MySQL.TransactionService.MySQLTransactionService.GetConnection()
at OutSystems.HubEdition.Extensibility.Data.TransactionService.BaseTransactionService.CreateConnection(Int32 numRetries)
at oml#kftsllbm.oml#egxxhfwz(IIntegrationDatabaseConfiguration nv, String& nw)

[2] The client and server cannot communicate, because they do not possess a common algorithm

Has anyone ever been through this problem? 

Thanks.

Hello Ricardo,

I have not encountered this myself, but the error 'client and server cannot communicate, because they do not possess a common algorithm' is typically related to the SSL version and resolved by setting it explicitly to TLS 1.2.  

You may have to figure out though, where that is set / applicable in your set up.

Regards,

AJ

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.