Not able to view full Native build area in Mobile Application under Native Platform
Question
Application Type
Mobile
Service Studio Version
11.11.4 (Build 43812)

Not able to get full  panel under Native Native platform, its getting scrolled in less space. please help me if I am doing wrong or any trick..:)

Many thanks

Dileep

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Dileep,

It seems like a bug indeed. I would suggest sending feedback through the button below with a screenshot so the Product Team is notified and can analyze it and fix it:

Regarding the workaround, I would suggest first to restart Service Studio, and if that doesn't work, reinstall Service Studio. That's usually the workaround solution for this kind of situations.

Kind Regards,
João

Thanks João . I have restarted the service studio many times but still the same bugs. I have already send feedback. I will try to to reinstall the service studio again and will check if issue still persist.

Dileep.

mvp_badge
MVP

To complement my answer, this bug can also eventually be related to the version of Service Studio you are using. You can see the version in Help - About:

In the event that is the case, installing a more recent version where this bug has been fixed or a previous one before it was introduced, may do the trick.

Kind Regards,
João

Correct it may be the reasons, I have mentioned that in feedback as well.

Version is : 11.11.4 (43812).

Dileep

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.