Interaction\RangeSlider not allowing to enter two decimal values

Hello Team,

Facing an issue with the OutSystems UI component- RangeSlider.

Interaction\RangeSlider

My Range Slider is mapped with one decimal input field and the expected scenario is, When I am entering some decimal value eg.12.34 then the same should reflect in the Range slider.

But the issue with this, When I am entering some decimal value to it. It doing round for that value and not showing decimal values eg. for 12.34 value it is showing 12 only

One more thing, It's taking a single decimal value but I need two.

Could you please suggest proper implementation?

Thanks.

RangeSlider.png

Thanks for the quick reply,

I did it in the same way as you suggested but still not working. Below is my property area for the same widget.

Thanks for the reply,

I did it in the same way but not working properly.

Hello Vishal, 

if you need to get 2 decimal value then make sure that the step parameter in the range slider is also 2 decimal value. You can see the sample parameter on picture below.

This will make you get 2 decimal value in return.

Regards,

Abdiel Alvin

Thanks for the quick reply,

I did it in the same way as you suggested but still not working. Below is my property area for the same widget.

are you able to give your oml so I can help check your module?

Sorry for being late, I have created one demo app so you can check with that

** Also there is a logic to round that value if the user puts 100+ no eg 110 or 1234 so it will round that value to 100, Currently, it's working for three-digit but when you enter 4 digits it's accepting that.

eg 127-->100 after this when we add an extra digit to it it will accept that and it will become 1006.

Hoping for the solution.

Thanks.

DemoApp.oap

Helo Vishal,

Just get back to office, you can check my solution below, also use "," for the decimal separator. Hope it can help you. 

Regards.

DemoApp1.oap

Really thanks for the solution, It worked perfectly fine for me. It was my bad that I missed some configuration in it.

Your solution was correct.

Thanks

Glad I can help, you can mark my reply earlier as answer so if there is other people wanna ask the same question can know that we already got solution here. 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.