Issue during full solution publish- Upgrade from version 11.10.2 to 11.12.0
Platform Version
11.12.0 (Build 30456)

Hi,

I'm wondering if others are also facing this issue. I'm upgrading from version 11.10.2 to 11.12.0 on my on prem environment. The upgrade runs without any errors. 

However, when I want to publish a solution with all off the modules I get the following error on random modules:

Refreshing module 'ESBGlobalCache_CS' dependencies.

Error loading eSpace: System.Exception: Could not login to (my-hostname.infra.local)

at ServiceStudio.Presenter.Commands.CommandLineProcessor.prs#itttjedj(ITopLevelPresenter qjt, String qju, String qjv, String qjw)

at ServiceStudio.Presenter.Commands.CommandLineProcessor.prs#gacsptvx.prs#pkblieel(String[] qqt).

I've already restarted IIS and the server and started the publish several times. I did not publish the system components because these components are published during the upgrade. 

The environment health shows no errors.

I've contacted Outsystems Support. Turns out that there is a bug in the platform. By installing an older version of service studio the issue is solved:

We are glad that you overcame the situation, to let you know that you are absolutely correct, and after further investigation, we have identified that this is definitely a bug in our platform, and we identified this behavior. Therefore, we already report your and our findings to our R&D, and you'll be able to check for this specific bug fixing by referring to the code RPM-1208 on our Release Notes page in the near future.

We suggest while we address this issue, and since it's not blocking you from any activities at this point correct? To maintain the version you currently have or the most stable tested by us 11.10.20 (Build 41551).

mvp_badge
MVP

No clue, but this is the issue you need to fix: Could not login to (my-hostname.infra.local)

I've contacted Outsystems Support. Turns out that there is a bug in the platform. By installing an older version of service studio the issue is solved:

We are glad that you overcame the situation, to let you know that you are absolutely correct, and after further investigation, we have identified that this is definitely a bug in our platform, and we identified this behavior. Therefore, we already report your and our findings to our R&D, and you'll be able to check for this specific bug fixing by referring to the code RPM-1208 on our Release Notes page in the near future.

We suggest while we address this issue, and since it's not blocking you from any activities at this point correct? To maintain the version you currently have or the most stable tested by us 11.10.20 (Build 41551).

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.