Views
Comments
Solved
[Data Grid Web] Inconsistent producer , Outdate producer - The module 'DataGridWeb' is a supported mo
Forge component by OutSystems R&D
Service Studio Version
11.11.4 (Build 43813)

Today when using my app I got this strange behavior: firstly, I got a 404 error in all my apps. Then I updates all the dependencies. 

My app is working normally except the data grid page, saying "There was an error processing your request. Please try again later... ". 

I then created the clone as suggested and renamed and switched the references to the clone version. But without results, still the same error.

Attached screenshots.

Thanks,

Hi Bruno. 

My mistake:

The environment was on maintenance and I did not check my email. In my case I needed to reinstall from the *.oap file to restore it. It is however funny how I managed to put the app working when the maintenance was in progress.

Everything rolling now, thanks

Hello @Bruno Ferreira ,

What version of the Data Grid Web component are you using? If you go to Service Center and try to publish the Data Grid Web application, are you able to do it?

Hi Bruno. 

My mistake:

The environment was on maintenance and I did not check my email. In my case I needed to reinstall from the *.oap file to restore it. It is however funny how I managed to put the app working when the maintenance was in progress.

Everything rolling now, thanks

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.