Conflict trying to modify attributes with 
Application Type
Mobile

hi, someone had trouble adding a plugin in Outsystems when they need to edit the <edit-config> attribute, when compiling the app I get this error:
Failed to install 'co.acoustic.mobile.push.sdk': Error: There was a conflict trying to modify attributes with <edit-config> in the co.acoustic.mobile.push.sdk plugin. The conflicting plugin, undefined, has already modified the same attributes. The conflict must be resolved before co.acoustic.mobile.push.sdk can be added. You can use --force to add the plugin and overwrite the conflicting attributes.

I understand that I should use the --force to get it overwritten, but I don't know how to add that in Outsystems or if something needs to be created in the plugin

Hello I was doing a review of all the plugins that we use in the app and I tried one by one until I found the reason why I got that type of error, it turns out that one of the plugins in the plugin.xml changes some properties of the manifest and in the end it does not was used, remove those lines of plugin.xml and I could compile the app

Champion

Hello Emilio

I am am not expert in the Plugin but still practicing it. So, I tried to resolve the problem you are facing. 

What it seems to me is - 

The conflicting plugin, undefined, has already modified the same attributes. The conflict must be resolved before co.acoustic.mobile.push.sdk can be added.

Do you have any plugin already in OutSystems with the same configuration?

Also, can you help me to know about the plugin you are trying to add? So, I can try in my environment to give solution? 

Many thanks in advance for providing more details. 

Hello I was doing a review of all the plugins that we use in the app and I tried one by one until I found the reason why I got that type of error, it turns out that one of the plugins in the plugin.xml changes some properties of the manifest and in the end it does not was used, remove those lines of plugin.xml and I could compile the app

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.