What is "Session_Requests" in the screen log stands for?
Application Type
Traditional Web

Hi

The link below says "Session_Requets" means "Number of requests to user session.". But I don't understand what is exactly that means. Can anyone help me?  https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Managing_the_Applications_Lifecycle/Monitor_and_Troubleshoot/Logging_database_and_architecture/Log_data_reference?_gl=1*6almyy*_ga*Njc3NTIzMzU0LjE2MjE1OTkyNzk.*_ga_ZD4DTMHWR2*MTYyNDM1Nzg3Ny42MS4xLjE2MjQzNTc5MDIuMzU.

e.g. If I multi-click a link to a screen, will the Session_Requets greater than 1? and when this situation, what happens in the screen's preparation?

Kind Regartds

Hi Tom,

I believe you meant "Session_Requests". It's an int type property as mentioned in the page, which keeps track of Number of requests to user session. User session is identified by User Session Identifier Session_Id. If you click a link multiple times to revisit, it will increment the counter.

Regards,

Swatantra

Champion

Hi Swatantra Kumar

Thanks for the reply. My real problem is that in a screen preparation execute a little complex query.

And when I show the Screen log it seems like the duration time increased significantly when the Session_Requests value greater than 1. So I was wonder what happens in the preparation.

Regards,

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.