[Data Grid Web] Click event on Datagrid Web: Keep Filters when moving to detail page and back to list
Forge component by OutSystems R&D
Application Type
Traditional Web
Service Studio Version
11.11.4 (Build 43498)
Platform Version
11.11.3 (Build 29602)

I have a grid with a GridColumnLink which open a detail page, i would like to automatically save the filters that were activated when going to the detail page.

Anyone has some experience with this?

I have created a trigger on the link and in the onNotify i called the:

GridOS.ComponentUtils.saveConfig(GridWidgetId, SuccessMessage, ErrorMessage, Confirmation);
Solution

Hello @Kesaven Sashiah ,

Currently there is ConfigurationSaveButton block that you can use in the screen to save the layout. 

That button uses a JavaScript function that you can use:

GridOS.ComponentUtils.saveConfig(GridWidgetId, SuccessMessage, ErrorMessage, Confirmation);

What you are requesting is not possible, because the link column creates an HTML component <a> that sets the url in the href attribute, so you can't run any JavaScript before moving to the next page.

Does your requirement has to open the details page in the current tab? Isn't it possible to set the input parameter Transition to Entities.Transition.New ?

Thanks,

Bruno Martinho

Has anyone implemented an autosave mechanism for the grid?

Solution

Hello @Kesaven Sashiah ,

Currently there is ConfigurationSaveButton block that you can use in the screen to save the layout. 

That button uses a JavaScript function that you can use:

What you are requesting is not possible, because the link column creates an HTML component <a> that sets the url in the href attribute, so you can't run any JavaScript before moving to the next page.

Does your requirement has to open the details page in the current tab? Isn't it possible to set the input parameter Transition to Entities.Transition.New ?

Thanks,

Bruno Martinho

I have created a trigger on the link and in the onNotify i called the:

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.