Bapi is not able to get the data I need from SAP and the logic breaks when debugging
Application Type
Reactive
Service Studio Version
11.11.0 (Build 42742)
Platform Version
11.9.1 (Build 20359)

Hello everyone,

I am trying to use a BAPI called BAPI_PROCORD_GET_DETAIL in SAP with Outsystems. I created a server action with the required output parameter and local variables. There are two inputs that we need to give to this BAPI, one is the number which is coming from another server action. Second if the Order_Objects input where we need to type an "X" in the header. I am both of those things but my logic is not working. When I debug, the program breaks right when the BAPI needs to get the data and assign it to the local variable I have created called "MaterialNum_Record". I have no idea what I am doing wrong here but I am guessing the way I am assigning my "OrderObjectsHeader" variable to the SAP BAPI input might be wrong. I have added all screenshots and also attached my oml if that helps paint the picture a bit better.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
ZK

OutsystemsBapiissue.zip

It seems like you have a date that is not considered a date in Outsystems. 

First thing you can try is not assigning the date-attributes to your local variable and see if it works.

If this solves your error, you know where the problem appears and you can convert your datatype to date.

Hi Stefano,

Thanks for your help. The date was the issue here. I didn't even need it in my interface so  I just deleted it from the data structure. Everything works fine now.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.