Where is a Basic Order app example that has Customers, Orders, OrderLine, and Product
Question

I am looking for a sample app that has many to many relationships and a working data model such as Where is a Basic Order app example that has Customers, Orders, OrderLine, and Product tables

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hello Alan,

Hope you're doing well.

There are some Order Management apps in Forge, you may take a look into them and see their respective data models. They will probably have some of the entities that you mentioned.

You can check them in here:

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/5264/order-management-system

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/8878/order-management

Hope that this helps you!

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Thanks but these don't seem to work. They also don't seem to have entity diagrams?? I am just looking for a model to show how to add a customer, add an order for a customer, add product order lines for a customer and then check out and save the order total. I am really just trying to navigate session variables and then save to DB. Any application that does this will be useful

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Alan,

I think all these features you need are already there is the in Order Management app on forge as shared by Rui.

Just check it using the try now link on the forge page or install in your environment and see. You will notice that there are accounts which you are referring as customers, You have catalog which are basically your products and then you can create order for accounts/ customers and add products in that order.

Regarding entity diagram, you can create your self if it is not there already in the component. Just create a new entity diagram and drag and drop entities you want to see in that diagram. It will automatically show you all the relationships between the added entities.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.