Align only one item
Application Type
Traditional Web
Service Studio Version
11.11.6 (Build 44614)

How to align only one item within a container? When I select a link and click align right in styles tab it moves all links within that container. I need only one aligned right and the rest aligned left

Hi Konstantin Fokhtberger,

Enclose the content that you want align right in a separate container. Then align the container to right.

This wont' work for me. I want all 3 items to be on same vertical level. Placing one of them inside different container moves it lower or higher than other items. 

Hi Konstantin,

put that link on another container and align it there. Leave the others on the other container.

Regards

This wont' work for me. I want all 3 items to be on same vertical level. Placing one of them inside different container moves it lower or higher than other items. 

You need to define the width for all the containers. If it's 3 containers, put it 33%.

Hi Konstantin Fokhtberger,

you can use  Adaptive\Columns3 widget to align the content verticaly, then enclose the link in container and align right.

Regards,

Ellakkiya.S

Hi @Konstantin Fokhtberger,

Check out the attached oml. It follows the same logic as suggested in previous posts, about using separate containers within a main container.

Additionally, since you mentioned, you want the links aligned vertically, I have used the 'Structure\AlignCenter' widget to keep all containers aligned around the center.

Hope this helps,

AJ

Alignment.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.