An error occurred in task 'Upload': Could not allocate space for object

Hello ! 

I have this two errors when I try to publish, can somebody help me?

An error occurred in task 'Upload':

Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.ossys_Espace_Version'.'PK_OSSYS_ESPACE_VERSION' in database 'LBILAS010' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.

Internal Error

An error occurred in task 'Prepare 1CP':

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Details : System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at cs#kkivtrol.Execute(cs#kkivtroj input, IMessageBroker messageBroker, cs#kkivtrok& result)

at OutSystems.Server.Infrastructure.Tasks.AbstractTask`1.InnerRun(InputType input, IMessageBroker messageBroker, Func`1 executeAction)

thank you 

Hello @Carlos Maia 

1. Log into service center and go to 'Modules' -> 'Check Old Module Versions to Delete'.

2. Choose an appropriate range to delete old module versions. the more you delete, the more space you release. For e.g. if you choose "1 week" you will delete the most versions:

Try publishing after that, hope it helps.

Please note, you will delete 100 modules at a time, so you may have more than 1 page worth of modules to delete.

If you still run into the same error, you could try using the DBCleaner forge component.

Regards,

AJ

Hello @Carlos Maia ,

This error happen because your storage is full, you can clean up some file following the suggestion from @AJ. 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.