An exception occurred in the client script. 

An exception occurred in the client script. 

Hi,
   i am realtively new to Agile, but i am developing a basic application to view/edit tables. Any time i do an UPDATE/NEW RECORD in the front end i get the following
"An exception occurred in the client script.
Error: $(feedbackWrapperId).find("div:eq(0)").corner is not a function "

in a RED BOX, instead of the standard GREEN BOX that says: Record X successfully updated / inserted.

Any hint ?ù
Thanks
Matteo

Hi Matteo,

That looks like a Javascript error. Have you added some customization to the eSpace's Javascript, or are you using and sort of custom Javascript?

If not, could you send us your eSpace, for us to look into?

Regards,

Paulo Tavares
Dear Paulo,
              regirding this Javascript error, it only happens in Firefox not in MS IE Explorer. By the way, I am much more into the platform and if ind really impressive (we're moving from codecharge)
Hi Matteo,

Thanks for the info.

Another question, then: does that also happen when you create a new eSpace from scratch, or only in that one?

If it happens in all eSpaces, there could be some problem with the Agile Platform installation.

If it only happens in that one, this seems like a problem with JQuery. Have you customized the Javascript at all in your eSpace? Could you send it over for us to take a look at it? If you can't post it publicly because of privacy concerns, do let us know and we'll arrange for it.

Regards,

Paulo Tavares
Paulo,
    following your advice, that it might related to installatiobn, i re installed everything (saved the project) and then it is ok!
Thanks