OutSystems Developer Conference (OSDC): Registration Open

Drum roll, please..

I’m excited to announce that The OutSystems Developer Conference registration is now open!

As we mentioned last month, we’re bringing back OSDC and while we may not be able to get together in-person yet this year, we’ll be virtual November 17-18!

Prepare to be inspired, get hands-on with new developer tech, and take the next step in your career.

So, what can you expect at OSDC this year?

Stay up to date: Find out about the latest developments in the OutSystems platform.

Learn: Whether you’re starting out or leveling up, benefit from hands-on expert-led sessions

Connect: Join other developers around the world to collaborate, invent, and make new friends

Boost your career: See how to become an OutSystems expert and add new skills to your arsenal.

You’ll come away from the event with deeper dev skills, updates on what’s new in OutSystems, and inspiration for what comes next. This will be the biggest OutSystems developer conference yet, so make sure you join us from your home or office free of charge.

Hope to see you there!

Save Your Spot!

Will there be a hackathon?

Thanks for sharing..!

Thanks man

Thanks for update!!

Thanks for sharing!

Hi, I have registered for the OSDC event yesterday morning. I haven't received any confirmation though, does that maybe take some time, or does that mean something went wrong?

(I entered the correct email address and have checked my spam folder..)

Best regards,

Linda 

Oh no! Sending a message to the team right now to see what's up. Have you received the email yet?

Unfortunately not.

Thank you for picking it up!

Hi Linda, we just re-sent you the confirmation email. Can you confirm you received it? 

mvp_badge
MVP

Same issue as Linda, registered a week ago and no email so far.

Hey Nuno! I'm asking the team about it now. Have you received the email yet?

Hi Nuno, we just re-sent you the confirmation email. Can you confirm you received it?

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Joana, 

Yes, this time I received it.

Thanks.

Champion

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for for sharing  Yashraj Nayak...!

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing

Thanks for sharing :)

Thank you for sharing! :D

Cheers!

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks For Sharing, Registration Done!

Champion

Show... Thanks for sharing.

Some time ago I registered for the OSDC but I didn't receive a confirmation e-mail.

Hi Michel, I just re-sent you the confirmation email. Can you let me know if you received it? 

Hi Joana, I just received your email. Thank you!

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.