Programmatically disabling the application

Is there a way to programmatically disable the application since 'Application' system entity is Exposed Read Only ('Application' entity contains 'Disabled' attribute)?

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Grzegorz,

I'm glad you found a way to do what you want. I was aware of the metamodel, but didn't want to advise that as making a mistake with the metamodel can render your installation completely unusable. Still, you shouldn't have a need to programmatically disable applications, unless you have a license based on application objects, and you want to cheat it by enabling/disabling applications. But note that this is against the terms of your license!

mvp_badge
MVP

I don't think there is, and you shouldn't have a need to do so. Why would want to you programmatically disable applications?

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Grzegorz,

I'm glad you found a way to do what you want. I was aware of the metamodel, but didn't want to advise that as making a mistake with the metamodel can render your installation completely unusable. Still, you shouldn't have a need to programmatically disable applications, unless you have a license based on application objects, and you want to cheat it by enabling/disabling applications. But note that this is against the terms of your license!

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.