The User Groups have a new platform | Be sure to register for your local group!

Hello everyone, 

We are excited to announce that the OutSystems User Groups are moving from Meetup. Starting now, the OSUGs have a brand new events platform! 

This will improve the experience of event discovery as members will automatically be notified of upcoming events of their local group and all events across all chapters will be consolidated in one platform. Plus, you will no longer have to RSVP both on Meetup and Zoom to enter the event!

To access the new platform, you need to register to create a profile and subscribe to local groups.

Action Items

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Note: All OutSystems User Group Meetup pages will be deactivated by the end of July

Great improvement!

One question, I don't see the recordings from previous meetings available. Is there any chance to?

Hi José! Sure, I'll add the previous recording to the event pages until the end of next week (at most).

Thank you for sharing.

great step to forward!

Thank you for sharing this, Catarina! 

One feedback - Rather than creating an additional account, it would be great if the existing community accounts enable access to the new OSUG portal.

Thanks for sharing your feedback, Swatantra! Having SSO implemented is something we are already working on and it's on the top of the list 

Thank you Catarina for your response and letting us know that SSO implementation is on the roadmap.

Thank you for sharing.

mvp_badge
MVP

Why do we need to register an account, to many accounts to use OutSystems, why not use the community account?

Hi Daniel! We are working on implementing SSO on the platform. I don't have an exact date as to when it will be ready, but it's on the top of the list. 

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Catarina, that is nice, but everybody is now creating an account, by the time SSO is there, the majority probably already created an account on usergroups.outsystems.com

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.