How can I see the filtered results of a database list on a page ?

How can I see the filtered results of a database list on a page when I put the destination of a page on my site in the logic? Should I just add a filter on the database or should I change the logic?  

The button must take me to the page and then tell the database connected to the page the results from the filtered database.

Solution

Hi gaetano cerciello,

Are you representing the details of the particular request after navigating ?

Is it so, then apply the filter for the aggregate in  the destination screen

personId is the input parameter to the screen and Entity identifier as a datatype

Regards,

Ellakkiya.S

Champion

Hi gaetano cerciello,

No need to make a any client action (or screen action  ) for it. You can use navigate method (in reactive we at on click) to move at destination page. Make sure the destination page should have input parameter. So Provide your input parameter value and apply filter in aggregate by that parameter. 

For example

is reactive web .

Champion

In Reactive as I said, there is OnClick and you can provide your destination screen. Filter is same as traditional. 

Let me know If you are using DataAction (it is used to fetch data from other sources). Here you can use ListFilter systems action. Condition will be like  Index(source id or parameter, input parameter) <> -1

Cheers

Hi gaetano cerciello,

For Reactive, you can use the aggregate or dataaction with the filter mentioned earlier.

Right Click on the screen you can see the options

Regards,

Ellakkiya.S

Hi @gaetano cerciello,

There are several ways to interpret your ask. I have interpreted it as follows:

You simply click the button on Screen 1 and let Screen 2 fetch the filtered data and display it.

Attached is the oml. Hope this helps, if not, please elaborate on when you need to fetch data and when you need to filter it etc.

Regards,

AJ

DisplayFilteredListOnNewScreen.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.