Don't receive my certificate till now, after passing exam on 25 June 2021?

I passed traditional web certification exam on 25 June 2021 But Till Now(02 July 2021) My certificate is not updated on my profile. I also applied for support ticket but , certificate is not available on my profile.

Screenshot214.png

Solution

Simple step

Go to Profile -> Learn -> Download 

If it helpful then mark it as solved.

Certificate is not updated on my profile.

So Better  to write to Outsystems on support@outsystems.com and training@outsystems.com  with your registered email id, the team will help you . 

Dileep Is right.

did you get congratulation mail after cleared the Exam?

you should connect with prof (Appointment for exam/ Any mail for that ) at training@outsystems.com.

Solution

Hi Roshan,

You can see the certification details under you profile and learn section.

Normally certificate got released in max 24hours. In your case, don't worry, you just need to write to Outsystems on support@outsystems.com or training@outsystems.com  with your registered email id, the team will help you .

Thanks,

Dileep

Solution

Simple step

Go to Profile -> Learn -> Download 

If it helpful then mark it as solved.

Certificate is not updated on my profile.

So Better  to write to Outsystems on support@outsystems.com and training@outsystems.com  with your registered email id, the team will help you . 

Dileep Is right.

did you get congratulation mail after cleared the Exam?

you should connect with prof (Appointment for exam/ Any mail for that ) at training@outsystems.com.

Hello @Roshan Nayak,

It does seem like a long wait in your case relatively speaking of course. I hope you have heard back from Training or Support by now.

Did you happen to change your account email after you registered for the exam?

Regards,

AJ

Hello AJ,

I did not change my Email, Support team is still in processing. 

Hello roshan,

Hope you got our certificate, congratulations.

Thanks and regards

Akshay Deshpande.

Thanks Akshay

Hello Everyone,

Thank To All Of You For Helping Me. I got certificate after 13 Days.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.